Protecting Families In Family Law Issues
Legal concerns regarding family can cause tremendous stress about the long-term future. Concerns arise regarding children, finances and how marital assets will be divided. An experienced and knowledgeable family law attorney can be an effective stress reliever.
At Peppler Law P.A., in Oviedo, we bring more than 35 years of family law experience, much of it serving residents in Oviedo, Winter Springs, Orlando and throughout Seminole County. Our comprehensive knowledge of Florida family law allows us to negotiate with opposing legal counsel confidently.
Aggressive Advocacy In And Out Of Court
We always strive to resolve matters efficiently and cost-effectively through negotiation and mediation. At the same time, we approach each case with the sole objective of protecting our clients’ rights and obtaining a fair agreement. We want long-term stability for our clients financially and emotionally.
We advocate aggressively on our clients’ behalf at every phase. If a fair agreement cannot be reached through negotiation or mediation, our trial-tested founder, lawyer Thomas Peppler, will stand ready to fight for you in court.
Handling All Types Of Family Law Issues
We represent clients in a full range of family law matters. This includes:
- Divorce and legal separation, including contested and uncontested divorces
- Child custody and parenting plan issues
- Modifications of parenting plans after divorce
- Temporary custody of a minor by a family member
- Child support orders and modifications
- Parental relocation requests and objections
- Contempt and enforcement of orders
- Paternity rights and obligations
- Domestic violence issues and injunctions
- Stepparent adoptions in Florida
We will guide you through your case so you know what to expect and so you can trust that everything is being handled properly.