Oviedo Law Blog

Divorce options in Florida

Spouses filing for divorce in Florida can choose either simplified or regular dissolution of marriage, depending on their specific circumstances. If one or both parties lives in the state, you should file in the county where you and/or your spouse lives. Before...

read more